Gooseberry cake with meringue topping
- 3 eggs
- 175 g of butter
- 150 g of sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- 250 g flour
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 4 tablespoons of milk
- 1 glass of gooseberries (but can also be fresh gooseberries)
Ice cream (meringue):
Take 3 egg whites with 200 g of sugar and beat until stiff.
- Beat butter, sugar, vanilla sugar and egg yolk until foamy.
- Add flour, baking powder and milk.
- Spread the dough on a springform pan, add the gooseberries and finally spread the egg whites over it.
- Put the whole thing in the oven at 180 degrees top / bottom heat for about 40 minutes.
But you can also take rhubarb instead of the gooseberry and it tastes really good!
So good luck and then a good hunger!