Maintain Venus flytrap properly
Many buy a Venus flytrap at the hardware store, and wonder a few weeks later that it has arrived.
You can easily prevent this by following the following tips:
- Only pour with rain or distilled water! (IMPORTANT)
- Place in a sunny place (the more sun the better)
- Never deliberately trigger the traps with your finger! (It costs the plant a lot of energy, and if it does not get any food, it will not.)
- Never fertilize! (For the VFF, fertilizer is like poison)
- Never feed! (If the trap closes and realizes that nothing is moving anymore, it has to assume that it was a false report and the trap opens again)