Mousse au Chocolat - with only 3 ingredients
Preparation time: 10 min.
Rest period: 1 hour
Total preparation time: 1 hr. 10 min.
Mousse au Chocolat - a simple yet incredibly delicious dessert, with only 3 ingredients. My absolute favorite mousse au chocolat recipe.
Ingredients 1 serving
- 1 egg white (L)
- 35 g of favorite dark chocolate
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- First, melt the chocolate in a water bath or microwave and allow to cool.
- In the meantime beat the egg whites with the vanilla sugar until stiff.
- Lift the chilled chocolate under the egg whites.
- Pour the mousse into a dessert glass and chill for about 1-2 hours.
- Decorate & serve ... and enjoy?