Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 45 min.
Total preparation time: 49 min.
Schnitzel "Toscana" baked in Römertopf.
Attention: this is a "with a bag" recipe, bag hate please read away!
- 1 schnitzel per person
- 1 bag "Knorr Tomato Soup Toscana"(not" Mallorca "!)
- 1 cup of sweet cream
- 1 cup of sour cream
- The salted and peppered schnitzel are placed in the Römertopf.
- Then the bag "Knorr tomato soup Toscana", the sweet cream and the sour cream are mixed in a bowl.
- This mixture is poured over the schnitzel.
- Smooth and place the Römertopf at 200 degrees in the oven. The whole thing is then baked about 45 minutes.
This fits best rice.
Despite sachets :-) - Bon appetit!