Pepper stuffed with minced meat
Preparation time: 20 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 50 min.
Pepper stuffed with minced meat and rice.
- 10 peppers
- 1 kg of minced meat (mixed)
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tube of tomato paste
- 500 ml of vegetable stock
- Salt, pepper, paprika powder
- Rice or pasta
- Wash the peppers, cut off the lid and gut.
- Chop onion (cube) and garlic clove and mix with minced meat and eggs. Put the stuffing in the pepper.
- Now liquefy 1 tbsp of butter in a saucepan and make a viscous mass with 1 tbsp. Of flour (flour dough, roux ...) to taste with about three quarters of a tube of tomato paste. Here is a thick tomato sauce.
- Add the sauce to the peppers.
- Put the peppers in the preheated oven for 20 minutes (top and bottom heat, 200 degrees).
- Meanwhile these are in the oven to prepare the rice.
- When the 20 minutes are up, let the peppers stew again for 10 minutes at 150 degrees. Finished!