Leftovers: Sweet crispy potato dumplings with winter compote
Preparation time: 5 min.
Cooking or baking time: 5 min.
Total preparation time: 10 min.
Today there were a few boiled potato dumplings left and after fried with bacon and onions I did not care. Something sweet was more to my taste and the result was the following dessert, which inspired us all: Advent Potato dumplings stars with wintry apple compote.
- cooked dumplings
- 1 egg
- Sugar Zimtmischung
- The boiled dumplings are sliced and shaped into shape using a cookie cutter (here stars).
- Open the egg and make breadcrumbs.
- Punctured motif first in egg dive.
- Then roll into breadcrumbs.
- Bake crispy in hot butter.
- After frying, sprinkle generously with a sugar-cinnamon mixture.
It goes well with apple compote with a touch of cinnamon and a dollop of cream.