Juice the fruits in the pressure cooker and make the jelly
Preparation time: 2 min.
Cooking or baking time: 16 min.
Total preparation time: 18 min.
The vitavit comfort pressure cooker is versatile: it can be juice with the help of a sieve insert and produce jelly.
- 1 kg of raspberries
- 500 g jam sugar 2 plus 1
- Add 100 ml of water to the pressure cooker.
- Put the raspberries in the bowl, close the pan, cook at speed 2 (fast cooking) for 12 minutes, then steam at the handle, or let it evaporate until the steam has escaped.
- Pass the raspberries through a fine sieve.
- Stir 500 g jam sugar into the juice and boil for 4 minutes.
- Immediately pour into hot rinsed screw jars.
Supported by Fissler and TheFruitAndFlowerBasket with a free Fissler product.