Calf rolls with asparagus filling
Preparation time: 30 min.
Cooking or baking time: 30 min.
Total preparation time: 1 hr.
Delicious calf rolls with asparagus filling.
- 600 g veal, clean, cut into oval slices, beat flat.
- Cook some green and white asparagus and squeeze, simmer.
- Put thin slices of bacon on the veal slices, then the asparagus.
- Sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan over it.
- Engage the sides of the meat, roll them together and fix.
- Sauté in olive oil, deglaze with white wine and asparagus and finish thickening (about 20-30 minutes depending on size).
- Season the sauce with fresh parsley, salt and pepper, bind with cream.
- Serve with new potatoes.